пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

-Filia Diaboli -

latexual: "If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make...

















latexual:

"If sweet, sweet God loves you so, then I will make you worthy of his love."

This movie was the first time I ever felt attracted to an androgynous character.

Photo



Photo





















Photo



Photo



dinoonyourface: my kind of date



dinoonyourface:

my kind of date

epic-humor: see more



epic-humor:

see more

Photo



fukkkres: get back in the kitchen you wench here ur sandwich bitch nigga

fukkkres:

image

get back in the kitchen you wench

image

image

here ur sandwich bitch nigga

Photo









Photo



Photo



Photo







Photo



Photo



Photo





gothiccharmschool: I think today needs an adorable baby bat...



gothiccharmschool:

I think today needs an adorable baby bat wiggling its ears at us. Yes. 

samwanda: ♥ ♥ ♥

















samwanda:

♥ ♥ ♥

Photo



motherfuckingcheese: ofcarlileandmen: unfortunatesalmon: finla...



motherfuckingcheese:

ofcarlileandmen:

unfortunatesalmon:

finland-suomi:

i was trying to find a gif on google and somehow i found this and omfg i'm crying

i became erection

now I have to have sex with the entire school

she missed and stuck it up my bum

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар