пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

I'm sorry for letting you down.

assbutt-in-the-garrison: hopefisch: dashbeardconfessional: thi...



assbutt-in-the-garrison:

hopefisch:

dashbeardconfessional:

this is how you dad

Omgomgomg

I have overdosed from cuteness.

apathy-acres: tyleroakley: "What Old People Think About Gay...



apathy-acres:

tyleroakley:

"What Old People Think About Gay Sex"

"How do you identify?"

"Old"  

I've never hit reblog so fast in my life. 

seaphony: I LOVE ANNE



seaphony:

I LOVE ANNE

dustinnash: what-ev-er-gets-you-off: spacedoutforever: warmski...



dustinnash:

what-ev-er-gets-you-off:

spacedoutforever:

warmskin:

youngharlemnigga:

goddesshere:

nicknamenathan:

goldgrenades:

peanuhbutta:

dapenguinninja:

musingsofanawkwardblackgirl:

sonofafieldnegro:

bitchez-brew:

thevaticanvagina:

eoiwnl35skdn3:

babytitty:

i'm just..

i…

well….

i cant believe this

i really hope she's not friends with these bitches anymore.. i want to slit their fucking throats…

I'm only 4 minutes in and I don't know if I can stomach the rest of it.

Whiteness in a nutshell…without the guns and enslavement.

=/ She tried to be so fucking nice too, flashbacks!

wow only 12 seconds in…and she's already horrible. If you didn't catch it, watch it again. Literally 12 SECONDS.

I CAN'T FUCKING DEAL… This is a disgrace and these kids need a REALITY FUCKING CHECK.. WTF

DAWG IM PISSED TF OFF .

One minute….all it took me was one minute. Done.

I almost threw up

At the ignorance

Get new friends girl.

And what's this significant "proof" of Jesus that they speak of…

I can't.. with religion either tbh

I was already done when she said "if you're asian then why are you so black"

that shit finished me and that was only like one minute in smh

Do you feel god? Do you feel it?…. No but I'm about to feel my fist down ya fuckin throat

I can't even watch the whole video Jesus fucking ignorant white bitch shit Christ

Here let me take my beliefs and shove them right down your throat and if you don't accept it, we can't interact

I'm so mad oh my gosh

This is why I don't bother with religion.

Once upon a time, there were two girls in a coffee shop...

ughboybandss:

slightlyoddbutcharming:

mysteryofalba:

And Hajabeg(x) tweeted us their story:

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

image

Honestly, the best ever.

This is what happens when Fangirls get out in public lol

O

teenytigress: DUCKDATE: ON JUNE 5th, 2013, MARSHALL (aka...



teenytigress:

DUCKDATE: ON JUNE 5th, 2013, MARSHALL (aka duckboy) GAVE HIS DUCKLING TO A HOBBY FARM FOR THEIR PETTING ZOO. WHEN ASKED HOW HE FELT ABOUT THE SITUATION, HE SIMPLY REPLIED "I got home and I didn't know what to do with myself. So I ate a tub of ice cream" TRULY A MAN OF OUR OWN HEARTS. WE'LL MISS YOU FAT AMY.

Last words.













Last words.

Photo



assbutt-in-the-garrison: hopefisch: dashbeardconfessional: thi...



assbutt-in-the-garrison:

hopefisch:

dashbeardconfessional:

this is how you dad

Omgomgomg

I have overdosed from cuteness.

when you realize you're nobody's favorite anything and you just

when you realize you're nobody's favorite anything and you just

image

birdstump:





birdstump:

Photo



Photo



greatwhiteprivilege: do u ever realize how ugly u really are and it just ruins ur day

greatwhiteprivilege:

do u ever realize how ugly u really are and it just ruins ur day

Photo



Video



endlesslydead: jyuushiro-daniel-ukitake: -eternalflame: Ins...





















endlesslydead:

jyuushiro-daniel-ukitake:

-eternalflame:

Instant reblog forever

OMG YES….

Fucking beautiful!

strifeandslash: safe sex is for losers (takes off knee pads and helmet) 

strifeandslash:

safe sex is for losers (takes off knee pads and helmet) 

Photo



bwaybabs: patrickandmarcus: basiliuskrane: [ The Cast of...

















bwaybabs:

patrickandmarcus:

basiliuskrane:

[ The Cast of MATILDA Then & Now ]

Lavender is gorgeous

Nara Wilson is lovely!

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар