пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Unscrupulous

Photo



Photo



Photo



"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

"A gentleman is simply a patient wolf."

- Lana Turner   (via creaamy—baby)

Photo



conradomaleta: Please tell me more about self controlling my...



conradomaleta:

Please tell me more about self controlling my nightmares and wishes. on Flickr.

A través de Flickr:
Acrilyc in cardboard. Brooklyn 2013.

Why do you say you're a bastard? Are there any other glowing attributes you have to go along with this description? While your blog is a bit confusing,it is interesting to say the least. The personal bits you incorporate into your postings are a glimpse into a skewed, yet intelligent mind. Before I go, I ask you, do you know who I am?

I am a bastard.

I don't see my blog as confusing.

I don't think my perceptions are skewed. In fact I think I'm more honest then most people will ever be. I really don't care if someone wants to kill themselves. That is their prerogative; and none of my business. Or yours.

I'm not really sure what part of my personality you feel is skewed. Feel free to elaborate further.

I have no idea who this is. But there are a hand full of people that ask me repeatedly why I'm a bastard. ::shrugs::

**add on** I'd like you to explain what is so confusing about my blog. I don't understand why I keep hearing this.

Photo



fer1972: Double Exposure Photography by MaRx886









fer1972:

Double Exposure Photography by MaRx886

papabear6: sexxxualdesires: Dat ass. Mmmm fucking pounding...



papabear6:

sexxxualdesires:

Dat ass.

Mmmm fucking pounding you, hard deep thrusts.

And bacon is delicious so swine squirt is also delicious



And bacon is delicious so swine squirt is also delicious

Photo









turkfather: http://connected2.me/mutluedenerkek/KİK me olgun...



turkfather:

http://connected2.me/mutluedenerkek/KİK me olgun erkek

Would you follow me-listenize ekler misin beni http://turkfather.tumblr.com

}:-@



}:-@

Life according to, Unscrupulous.

I went to a Suicide Prevention Walk thing today (went to, not participated)and instead of being uplifted by the spirit, I came away glad that I have to talk with so few people during my workday. I really have more important things I could be doing.

The Attendees:
Jesus Christ, it was like Jones Town. They all have the same sort of expression; sweaty and intense, but not quite there. I stared around making as much eye contact as possible, to give off a “Don’t fucking talk to me” vibe; because these are exactly the sort of people you dread having a conversation with.

The Speakers:
What’s the fucking point? Everyone’s here; they’ve raised the money, they’re ready to go!
It’s a walk and it’s overnight…they don’t need to be motivated, they just need to go.
Also, when one speaker was rattling off the list of family members and friends who had committed suicide I found myself thinking “Well Jesus, maybe it’s you.”
I looked around for someone to share this with and remembered where I was.

Summary:
I hate people and people with a cause even more.

Inky



Inky

nwmorena: *brain stalls* eep….



nwmorena:

*brain stalls*


eep….

Again, true story.



Again, true story.

True story



True story

sex-like-a-nympho: i couldnt find this anywhere so im...



sex-like-a-nympho:

i couldnt find this anywhere so im reuploading.

Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар