пʼятницю, 7 червня 2013 р.

Sometimes things get hard.

You likened it to a baseball bat. I think I'm inclined to...



You likened it to a baseball bat. I think I'm inclined to agree.

You told me you were just testing your flash. I suppose you just...



You told me you were just testing your flash. I suppose you just happened to dunk your junk in baby oil minutes before.

You claimed you wanted to me to see how bad your shaving cut was...



You claimed you wanted to me to see how bad your shaving cut was but I guess you angled the camera too far south.

You asked if you were looking too fuzzy. All I could say was...



You asked if you were looking too fuzzy. All I could say was yum.

poppasplayground: My MANdingo Mondays Loves Longer than the...



poppasplayground:

My MANdingo Mondays Loves Longer than the Others….

hungdudes: #TeamBigDick #TeamTop #TeamHung #TeamMasculine...



hungdudes:

nubianbrothaz: NubianBrothaz@nite*.*  Just wanna be free.



nubianbrothaz:

NubianBrothaz@nite*.*  Just wanna be free.

This is odd and erotic all at the same time.



This is odd and erotic all at the same time.

"An intellectual is a person who's found one thing that's more interesting than sex."

~ Aldous Huxley

itsuhnaughtyworld: itsUhnaughtyWorld | if i had him in my life...





itsuhnaughtyworld:

itsUhnaughtyWorld | if i had him in my life i would not share w/ nobody.

Pulling out a big Chocolate Boner in the Subway! Things like...



Pulling out a big Chocolate Boner in the Subway!

Things like this only happen in NYC train stations, LOL.

hungdudes: Thick and Shiny…



hungdudes:

Thick and Shiny…

Keep the submissions cumming... ;)

we’d love to see you…or any other random dickpicsfromlastnight you receive.

XOXO-

You said you had heard, I had a thing for expose brick walls....



You said you had heard, I had a thing for expose brick walls.  Exposed dick too. ;)

You said that you wanted to show your artistic flair in cock...



You said that you wanted to show your artistic flair in cock presentation. 

I sent a text saying I was thirsty.  You said that you had...



I sent a text saying I was thirsty.  You said that you had something that went down easy.

"Sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it is going to..."

"Sex is like snow; you never know how many inches you are going to get or how long it is going to last."

- Anonymous

You asked what I thought of your new shower curtain but I must...



You asked what I thought of your new shower curtain but I must admit I was distracted.

0_0 romeisburning: It literally looks like a child's arm.



0_0

romeisburning:

It literally looks like a child's arm.

Photo



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар