середу, 5 червня 2013 р.

Lemonpartyman's world

vagisodium: i bet my tongue is stronger than yours wanna find out

vagisodium:

i bet my tongue is stronger than yours wanna find out

Photo



collegehumor: Oh My That Lightning Strike Was Close Here comes...



collegehumor:

Oh My That Lightning Strike Was Close

Here comes the BOOM.

Photo













Photo







Video



anus: today in english, the teacher asked the class for a synonym of 'perfect' and i yelled out my...

anus:

today in english, the teacher asked the class for a synonym of 'perfect' and i yelled out my name

did-you-kno: Source



did-you-kno:

Source

dekuelegy: ravefromthegrave: daily reminder not to reblog missing people posts unless you actually...

dekuelegy:

ravefromthegrave:

daily reminder not to reblog missing people posts unless you actually know who the person in the photo is and that they really are missing, there are shitheads out there who look for people hiding from them. an abusive husband found his wife and child through such a post. they were under protected identity but he found them through a missing person post online.

holy shit noted

epic-humor: see more





epic-humor:

see more

weird5cience: "If I can see it, then I can do it" − R. Kelly



weird5cience:

"If I can see it, then I can do it"
R. Kelly

I did the Pokemon fusion thing.

noxxigirl:

I got a couple of cool ones

image

image

image

image

Then I got a not so cool one.

image

image

tyleroakley: I PREDICT THIS MIGHT BE USEFUL.









tyleroakley:

I PREDICT THIS MIGHT BE USEFUL.

Photo



funfrom4chan: I lol'd



funfrom4chan:

I lol'd

Photo



Photo



No no no, he said he wants a head.



No no no, he said he wants a head.

Photo



Photo



Немає коментарів:

Дописати коментар